Thursday, January 8, 2009

To Shoe Or Not To Shoe?

As the details of the day begin to take shape, I have turned my focus towards the ever popular bridal shoe. I didnt think this was a detail I would care greatly about, however, who am I kidding, I probably own over 100 pairs.
I am loving all of the "shoe shots" out in wedding land. The socks, the cowboy boots, the colored pumps...but how to chose?
I have found two options that will fit my dress and look to a T. Now, when it comes to price, I ask you...is it worth $265??
Here is a pair I found that are darling, a comfortable heel height and will put me back about $130.
Here is the pair I REALLY want, but come in at the lovely, little price tag of $265.
What to do? What to do??

4 comments:

  1. start looking around at places like aldo shoes (in malls on on-line). i could have sworn i saw a shoe identical to the j crew one while I was browsing there last night. check out bakersshoes.com, aldoshoes.com and even macys. much more affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the J Crew shoe. It's SO YOU!

    You will wear them again. Come on miss thang, I know you've spent that on shoes before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely check out Aldo. They have some cute styles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: your comment:
    The secret is Weight Watchers! It's amazing.

    Seriously, I see the dress clamps in my nightmares...

    However, my mom is going to *attempt* to make my dress, so I will only be humiliated in front of her!

    ReplyDelete