Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Dream of Vera

5:30 am...my roomates kept me up all night with their not so light footsteps, I have a 10 hour workday ahead of me. The alarm goes off, "I am not working out today...I'm too tired." 2 milli-seconds, "Okay Okay, Vera i'm coming."
This is my daily ritual. When the trail of tears started, otherwise known as "you have seven months to lose those lunch lady arms", I needed SOMETHING to make me snap out of my slumber, sluggishly throw on a sports bra, and turn the treadmill on. This is how, "I dream of Vera" was born.
I will post more information on my dress soon...the shopping, the nightmares, the fears, the sticker shock, the drama with the sales lady, and the happiness of finding the one. In the meantime, I leave you with another Vera dress to oodle (remember, Mr. Gibbons reads this too!) and let you know that as of this morning, I am down another 2.8 - total weight loss: 14 lbs!!

2 comments: