Monday, January 12, 2009

Heaven with Eleven!

As I have mentioned in my headline, one of my too large for life challenges this year is losing the weight in time for the wedding. Well ladies, it's time to invite you in to my literal uphill challenge!
I have been on a mission since we returned from our trip the last week of October to Italy. I ate and drank my way through the Tuscan countryside and up through the amazing Mediterranean coast. This is the only way to travel through Italy. That being said...
I came home to the staggering reality that I was 8 months from wearing a tight white dress. It has been 58 days and three holidays, and ladies, I am happy to report that I am down 11 pounds and 3.6% body fat!! There is plenty more work to be done - I have 19 more pounds to go until my goal weight, which seems like alot, but I know my body and I know that I wont be satisfied until then!
I encourage all of you to use a system that I believe is the only way to lose weight healthily and for life. It's on an line food diary: http://www.myfooddiary.com/.
It registers everything you are eating and gives you an idea of where you are headed and where you have come from. It is a true life saver!!
I weigh myself every Monday morning...so I will keep you posted next week!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!

    This is awesome news!

    Great job and keep up the good work. You will definitely get to your goal weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!

    I think anyone looking to get more healthy deserves a pat on the back, it's such a great accomplishment. I hope you have a great, healthy wedding!

    P.S- I just took a look at your wedding website and it's a great start (another pat on the back).

    ReplyDelete