Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ahhh Bliss

Getting married for me, in addition to the lovely party, the exchanging of vows in front of our families and friends, and the life long companionship is really just a means to an end...BABIES!!! I cannot wait to have children! It is what I was born to do and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to meeting these little things that Andrew and I create. I just cant wait! Well, that is I can wait until after June 27th, and 9 months after that just to be sure. Luckily for me, I have been blessed with a sister who has kept my need for children at bay for the last three years. Jack came into my life and everything changed. I left my job and life in Chicago and moved back to be closer to him. He is my angel and a devil at times, but my buddy in the truest sense. Yesterday I was blessed once again with a new little man! Charles Walter was born at 8 am weighing a whopping 8 lbs. 10 ounces. He is such a blessing and I can't wait to watch him grow. Jack is beside himself excited and loves his baby brother already. I have gotten Jack all to myself as the family stays at the hospital. Andrew is on Jack duty today (so cute to see your fiance one on one with an inquisitve little boy who is not quite fully potty trained) and we get to play house at night. This is why, today, I have to sigh....Ahh bliss...

Here is our little angel, Baby Charlie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so exciting! What a wonderful aunt you are, and I have to agree with you 100%- I cannot wait to have babies!!!!

    You should just move back to GA so we can have babies together and raise them to be as dramatic as we were/are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little boy!
    I love your blog and am going to be drop in all the time to see what's going on with you! These next 6 months are going to fly by...So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete