Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Madd About Plaid

Ooooh!! Looky Looky! I received these custom clutches last night from the wonderful KailoChic on Etsy!! I am so in love with these you have no idea!

Our rehearsal dinner is going to be a Scottish theme (at an Italian restaurant…Scottish food is terrible). Andrew's mother picked up the family plaid last month while she was in Scotland. She will be sewing plaid runners for the three large tables, I have plaid ribbon to wrap the bridesmaid and groomsman gifts with, and the plaid motif will be featured on place cards and invites. I will be carrying one of these darling clutches to go with my cream dress and will be suprising Andrew's mother and sister with their very own clutch for the wedding. And that darling coin purse…for the flower girl of course.

The plaid continues at the wedding for the boys pocket squares as well. We searched high and low to find a version of the Buchanan plaid in a version that fits our color scheme and I just love the way the colors turned out! I fought the Scottish theme to begin with, but now I am truly madd over it!

1 comment:

  1. how fuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!

    I love this idea!!! so unique!!!

    ReplyDelete