Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sauvez la Date

It's official...no turning back...Save the Dates' are in the mail! We decided to do a postcard that gives a sneak peak into the day - the reception location, the vintage theme, our design motif, colors, and the French influence. Here is the front:

On the back, we featured the details for our guests:

I was pleased as pie as how they turned out and even better - they only cost us $55 for 150 copies! We saved money on design (I did them myself) and printed them through an online source. Plus, postcards use less paper (how very "green") and therefore we saved on paper costs!

C'est magnifique!

2 comments:

  1. G G G G GORGEOUS!

    I love them! I'm so jealous of your French theme, and am starting to feel guilty for not incorporating it more into our wedding too!

    AH, C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got ours today!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Great job!

    Hugs & Kisses!

    ReplyDelete